ONGC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Group General Manager (Marketing) Vacancy. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invited Applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Group General Manager (Marketing) Post through ONGC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply for these ONGC Group General Manager (Marketing) jobs before 10th July 2019. Official website of ONGC is www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2019
ONGC Vacancy Details – Group General Manager (Marketing) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Post Name: Group General Manager (Marketing)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: All India
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate, MBA or PGDM
Age Limit: As on the Date of 10th July 2019
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Education Qualification, Experience, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.120000-280000/- Per Month
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the ONGC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the relevant documents on or before 10th July 2019.
ONGC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 17th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 10th July 2019
ONGC Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|