ONGC Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Director vacancies. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Director Posts through ONGC official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Delhi – New Delhi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 05-May-2022.
ONGC Vacancy Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ONGC official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organisation of repute.
Age Limit: As per the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
As per the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ongcindia.com official website starts from 24-02-2022 to 05-May-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 05-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ONGC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 05-May-2022
ONGC Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number