PGCIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 05 Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager Vacancies. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager Posts through PGCIL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these PGCIL Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager jobs before 12th July 2019. Official website of PGCIL is www.powergridindia.com Recruitment 2019.
PGCIL Vacancy Details – Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Post Name: Officer, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: All India
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Manager (Vigilance)||1||Rs.60000-180000/-||39|
|Deputy Manager (Vigilance)||2||Rs.70000-200000/-||43|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening Test, Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on PGCIL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
PGCIL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 12th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 12th July 2019