POSOCO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 5 Officer, AM & DM Vacancies. Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Officer, AM & DM Posts through POSOCO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these POSOCO Officer, AM & DM jobs before 12th July 2019. Official website of POSOCO is www.posoco.in Recruitment 2019
POSOCO Vacancy Details – Officer, AM & DM Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO)
Post Name: Officer, AM & DM
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: All India
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Officer(Vigilance)/ E2||02||Graduation||Rs.50,000-1,60,00/-||Max 35 Yrs|
|Assistant Manager (Vigilance)/E3||01||Graduation||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-||Max 39 Yrs|
|Deputy Manager (Vigilance)/E4||02||Graduation||Rs.70,000-2,00,000/-||Max 24 Yrs|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for POSOCO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the POSOCO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on POSOCO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in POSOCO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete POSOCO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
POSOCO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 12th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 12th July 2019