RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Apply for 02 Programmers vacancies. Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Programmers Posts through RDPR Karnataka official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Apr-2022.
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Notification
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RDPR Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering, Master’s in Computer Applications from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Atleast 02 years Experience in Web development and designing
Age Limit: As per the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years, as on 28-Mar-2022.
As per the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka Norms
Merit List, Experience & Interview
How to apply for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment (Programmers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Abdul Nazir Sab State Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj, Lalithamahal Road, Mysuru – 570011 on or before 08-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Programmers Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the RDPR Karnataka recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Abdul Nazir Sab State Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj, Lalithamahal Road, Mysuru – 570011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Apr-2022
RDPR Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rdpr.karnataka.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number