REMCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 02 Manager (Electrical) Vacancies. Railway Energy Management Company Limited (REMCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Manager (Electrical) Posts through REMCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these REMCL Manager (Electrical) jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of REMCL is www.remcl.in Recruitment 2019.
REMCL Vacancy Details – Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Railway Energy Management Company Limited (REMCL)
Post Name: Manager (Electrical)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: All India
REMCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st June 2019
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.60000-180000/- Per Month
How to Apply for REMCL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the REMCL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to below mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 03rd July 2019.
Address: Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
REMCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019
- Last Date for submission of hardcopy of Application Form: 03rd July 2019