RITES Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4 AGM, DGM & Manager Vacancies. Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up AGM, DGM & Manager Posts through RITES official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RITES AGM, DGM & Manager jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of RITES is www.ritesltd.com Recruitment 2019.
RITES Vacancy Details – AGM, DGM & Manager Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Post Name: AGM, DGM & Manager
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
RITES Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Additional General Manager (Design)||1||Rs.100000-260000/-||54|
|Deputy General Manager (Design)||1||Rs.70000-200000/-||54|
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc., M.Tech
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for RITES Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to below mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 03rd July 2019.
Address: Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
RITES Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019
- Last Date for submission of Hardcopy of Application Form: 03rd July 2019
RITES Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RITES Official Website
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare/TA/DA shall be payable.