RITES Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4 Engineer (S&T) Vacancies. Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineer (S&T) Posts through RITES official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RITES Engineer (S&T) jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of RITES is www.ritesltd.com Recruitment 2019.
RITES Vacancy Details – Engineer (S&T) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Post Name: Engineer (S&T)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
RITES Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st June 2019
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month
How to Apply for RITES Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RITES Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RITES Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RITES Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
RITES Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019
RITES Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RITES Official Website
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare/TA/DA shall be payable.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|