RITES Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 16 Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineer (Civil) Posts through RITES official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RITES Engineer (Civil) jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of RITES is www.ritesltd.com Recruitment 2019.
RITES Vacancy Details – Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Post Name: Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts: 16
Job Location: All India
RITES Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st June 2019
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
Salary: Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month
How to Apply for RITES Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RITES Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RITES Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RITES Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
RITES Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019
- Last Date for submission of Hardcopy of Application Form: 03rd July 2019
RITES Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RITES Official Website
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare/TA/DA shall be payable.
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number