RITES Recruitment 2020: Apply for 04 Engineering Professionals Vacancies. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) invited applications from all the eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineering Professionals Posts through RITES official notification September-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RITES Engineering Professionals jobs before 24th September 2020. Official website of RITES is www.rites.com recruitment 2020.
RITES Vacancy Details – Engineering Professionals Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Engineering Professionals
RITES Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per RITES official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Joint General Manager (Electrical)||2||Rs.90000-240000/-||46|
|Deputy General Manager (Electrical)||2||Rs.70000-200000/-||41|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWD & EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
How to Apply for RITES Engineering Professionals Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September-2020 Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited Engineering Professionals recruitment as mentioned below
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to e-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for JGM & email@example.com for DGM on or before 24th September 2020, along with all required documents.
- Start date to Register Online – 27th August 2020
- Last date to Register Online – 17th September 2020
- Last date of Submission of Documents on e-mail – 24th September 2020
RITES Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
- Queries if remaining should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- For any Difficulty/Queries regarding Fee Payment, Candidates may contact on following only: Helpdesk No: 011 – 33557000 Extension Code – 13221, Helpdesk e-mail id: email@example.com
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|