RPF Recruitment 2019: Railway Protection Force (RPF) recruiting 798 candidates to fill their Constables (Ancillary) job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website RPF job notification 2019 before apply. RPF recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Railway Protection Force is constable.rpfonlinereg.org.
RPF Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt Department Name: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- No of Posts: 798 Posts
- Advertisement Number: Constable (Ancillarv)fRPF – 03/2018
|Post Name||No of Posts|
RPF Constable Jobs – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th (SSLC/Matric) from a recognized Board.
Salary: Rs.19900 – 21700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in RPF recruitment for Constables (Ancillary) posts, through Online.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/Female/Minorities/Ex-S/EBC: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Trade Test & Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How to apply for RPF Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RPF recruitment, constable.rpfonlinereg.org
RPF 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 01st January 2019
- Closing Date to Apply: 30th January 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online: 01st February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan: 02nd February 2019