RPF Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 9000 Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies. Railway Protection Force (RPF) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Constable & Sub Inspector Posts through RPF official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RPF Constable & Sub Inspector jobs before Update Soon. Official website of RPF is www.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019
RPF Vacancy Details – Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Post Name: Constable & Sub Inspector
No of Posts: 9000
Job Location: All India
RPF Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th/ Graduation
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam
How to Apply for RPF Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RPF recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RPF Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RPF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RPF Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
RPF Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online: Update Soon