RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to recruit 103769 candidates to fill their Group D in All India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through the official website of RRB job notification 2019 before apply. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, rrbcdg.gov.in. Last Date to submit the online application form is 26th April 2019.
Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards Detailed Centralized Employment Notification RRC-01/2019
Online applications are invited by RRBs on behalf of RRCs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this Centralised Employment Notice CEN for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted Online to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of 26.04.2019
Govt Department Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
No of Posts: 103769
Job Location: All India
RRB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Railway wise summary of vacancies for various posts is furnished below for immediate reference. Further, the parameters(Qualification, Medical standard and Suitability of the post for PwBD etc) of various posts included in the CEN is at Annexure A and Railway and post wise vacancy for all the notified posts is at Annexure B. However, Railway reserves the right to revise this assessment in part or full.
|Sl No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|3||Track Maintainer Grade IV||40721|
|Post Names in Detailed|
|Assistant depot (stores)|
|Assistant loco shed (diesel)|
|Assistant loco shed (electrical)|
|Assistant operations (electrical)|
|Assistant signal & telecom|
|Assistant track machine|
|Assistant tl & ac|
|Assistant tl & ac (workshop)|
|Assistant works (workshop)|
|Track maintainer grade iv|
|Railway Names||Number of Posts|
|East Central Railway||3563|
|East Coast Railway||2555|
|Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||10873|
|North Central Railway and DLW||4730|
|North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||4002|
|North Western Railway||5249|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||2894|
|Northern Railway, DMW and RCF||13153|
|South Central Railway||9328|
|South East Central Railway||1664|
|South Eastern Railway||4914|
|South Western Railway and RWF||7167|
|Southern Railway and ICF||9579|
|West Central Railway||4019|
Education Qualification: 10th Pass or ITI
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- PWBD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or Challan
- PWBD/Female/Transgender/Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST/Minority Communities/Economically Backward Class Candidates Category Candidates: Rs.250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination
Salary: For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for RRB Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at RRB website (direct apply link is given below) from 12th March 2019 to 26th April 2019.
Start date to apply online: 12th March 2019
Last date to apply online: 26th April 2019
Last date for Online Registration of Applications: 12th April 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through Online mode: 23rd April 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through SBI Challan & Post Office Challan: 18th April 2019
RRB Vacancy – Important Links
CORRIGENDUM & AMENDMENTS
To the detailed Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No.RRC-01/2019
For recruitment for various Posts in Level-1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
Published on 23.02.2019 and Opening of online registration of Applications through the websites of RRBs
Date of Issue- 15.03.2019
Date of issue 15.03.2019
To the detailed Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No.02/2019
For recruitment of various posts in Paramedical categories published on
Websites of RRBs on 04.03.2019
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS-ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
1) Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration i.e. as on 12.04.2019. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2) Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read all the instructions and information in the CEN contained in this notification and available on the websites of RRBs.
3) Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs/RRCs indicated at Para 21.0 (A & B) of this CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4) Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs/RRCS shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs/RRCS
will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Only one ONLINE Registration is permitted through one mobile number and one email ID under this CEN.
5) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through the RRB websites ONLY listed at Para 21.0 (A) of this CEN. One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected Railway for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one Railway. Application to more than one Railway will lead to rejection of all the applications. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
6) Candidates are required to go through the vacancy table, ascertain their eligibility and then exercise options for the Railways and post(s) within the Railway chosen as per their eligibility. The selection of Railway once exercised shall be final.
7) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any
information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. Candidates can modify the application particulars except Railway chosen, Email ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) NO. RRC-01/2019 3 | P a g by paying modification fee. However, after the last date for submission of application (26.04.2019), RRB/RRC shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the
8) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
9) Center/City allocation for CBT/PET will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States for attending CBT/PET. Request for Change of Exam Centre shall NOT be allowed under any circumstances.
10) To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to register and submit ONLINE
application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRB concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days of online registration.
RRBs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register and/or submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.