RRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Research Assistant vacancy. Raman Research Institute (RRI) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Post through RRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these RRI Research Assistant jobs before 15th May 2019. Official website of RRI is www.rri.res.in Recruitment 2019.
RRI Vacancy Details – Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Post Name: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
RRI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 30th April 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.23500/- Per Month
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form RRI Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 15th May 2019.
Address: DEPARTMENT OF ASTRONOMY & ASTROPHYSICS, RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE, C. V. RAMAN AVENUE, SADASHIVANAGAR, BANGALORE-560080
RRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 13th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 15th May 2019