RRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 03 Research Assistant Vacancies. Raman Research Institute (RRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Posts through RRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RRI Research Assistant jobs before 10th June 2019. Official website of RRI is www.rri.res.in Recruitment 2019.
RRI Vacancy Details – Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Post Name: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
RRI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 10th June 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.23500/- Per Month
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RRI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RRI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
RRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 10th June 2019
RRI Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
1. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/ interview to a
reasonable limit, on the basis of relevant qualification and experience higher than the
minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Second Class train fare for attending interview shall be reimbursed to the candidate on
4. provision of original tickets.
5. Candidate should be self-driven, motivated and have leadership skills to manage the
personnel working with him/her.
6. Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be
called for interview.
7. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
8. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised.
9. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|