RRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 05 Research Assistants Vacancies. Raman Research Institute (RRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistants Posts through RRI official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RRI Research Assistants jobs before 15th October 2019. Official website of RRI is www.rri.res.in recruitment 2019
RRI Vacancy Details – Research Assistants Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Raman Research Institute (RRI)
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Research Assistants
Salary: Rs. 23500/- Per Month
RRI Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc. or M.E/M.Tech
Maximum Age – 28 Years for Advt No.12/2019 & 35 Years for Advt No.13/2019
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Raman Research Institute Research Assistants recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
For Advt No. 12/2019:
- Step-3: Click on RRI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RRI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
For Advt No. 13/2019:
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-5: At last sent the application form RRI Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) or by email to email@example.com, on or before 15th October 2019.
Address: SECRETARY, SOFT CONDENSED MATTER GROUP, RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE, C. V. RAMAN AVENUE, SADASHIVANAGAR, BANGALORE – 560080
- Start Date to Submit the Application – 11th September 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application – 15th October 2019
RRI Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|