RRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Post-Doctoral Fellow Vacancies. Raman Research Institute (RRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Post-Doctoral Fellow Post through RRI official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RRI Post-Doctoral Fellow jobs before 14th August 2019. Official website of RRI is www.rri.res.in recruitment 2019
RRI Vacancy Details – Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Raman Research Institute (RRI)
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Post-Doctoral Fellow
Salary: Rs.47000/- Per Month for 01st year, Rs.49000/- Per Month for 02nd year & Rs. 54000/- Per Month for 03rd year
RRI Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Ph.D.
Maximum Age 32 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July Raman Research Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RRI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RRI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 09th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 14th August 2019