RRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Research Assistant Vacancies. Raman Research Institute (RRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Post through RRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RRI Research Assistant jobs before 26th June 2019. Official website of RRI is www.rri.res.in Recruitment 2019.
RRI Vacancy Details – Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Post Name: Research Assistant
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
RRI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech
Age Limit: As on the Date of 26th June 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.23500/- Per Month
How to Apply for RRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RRI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RRI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
RRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 27th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 26th June 2019