RRI Recruitment 2022: Apply for 03 Research Assistant vacancies. Raman Research Institute invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Posts through RRI official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Oct-2022.
RRI Vacancy Notification
RRI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RRI official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Raman Research Institute recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 21-Oct-2022.
As per the Raman Research Institute Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RRI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RRI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RRI Research Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RRI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Oct-2022
RRI Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Queries/Help, please Contact email@example.com
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number