RWF Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 59 Technician, Supervisor vacancies. Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technician, Supervisor Posts through RWF official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these RWF Technician, Supervisor jobs before 06th May 2019. Official website of RWF is www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019
RWF Vacancy Details – Technician, Supervisor Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Post Name: Technician, Supervisor
No of Posts: 59
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
RWF Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for RWF Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RWF recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form RWF Recruitment 2019 to The Senior Personnel Officer II, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560064 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
RWF Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 23rd April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 06th May 2019
- Interview Date: 15th May 2019