SAIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 60 Management Trainees (Administration) Vacancies. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Management Trainees (Administration) Posts through SAIL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SAIL Management Trainees (Administration) jobs before 18th June 2019. Official website of SAIL is www.sail.co.in Recruitment 2019.
SAIL Vacancy Details – Management Trainees (Administration) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name: Management Trainees (Administration)
No of Posts: 60
Job Location: New Delhi, All India
SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Post Graduate Diploma
Age Limit: As on the Date of 14th June 2019
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or Challan
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.700/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.24900-50500/- Per Month
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SAIL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SAIL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SAIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SAIL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SAIL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 29th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 18th June 2019