SAIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Vacancies. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts through SAIL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SAIL Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor jobs before 10th March 2019. Official website of SAIL is www.sail.co.in Recruitment 2019.
SAIL Vacancy Details – Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Post Name: Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor
No of Posts: 72
Job Location: All India
SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/ESM/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Overman (Gen/OBC): Rs.250/-
- Mining Sirdar (Gen/OBC): Rs.150/-
- Surveyor (Gen/OBC): Rs.250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Trade Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SAIL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SAIL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SAIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SAIL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SAIL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online:
14th February 2019(24th June 2019)
- Last date to apply online:
10th March 2019(14th July 2019)