SBI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officers Vacancies. State Bank of India (SBI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Probationary Officers posts, through SBI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SBI Probationary Officers jobs before 22nd April 2019. Official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2019
SBI Vacancy Details – Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Probationary Officers
No of Posts: 2000
Job Location: All India
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs.23700-42020/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.125/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for SBI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SBI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SBI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 02nd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 22nd April 2019