SBI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 579 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies. State Bank of India (SBI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Specialist Cadre Officers Posts through SBI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Across India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SBI Specialist Cadre Officers jobs before 12th June 2019. Official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2019
SBI Vacancy Details – Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
No of Posts: 579
Job Location: Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Across India
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||01||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Mumbai||35 to 50 Yrs|
|Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)||01||MBA/ PGDM||Mumbai||30 to 45 Yrs|
|Relationship Manager||486||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Pan India||23 to 45 Yrs|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||20||Graduation||Pan India||28 to 40 Yrs|
|Customer Relationship Executive||66||Graduation||Pan India||20 to 35 Yrs|
|Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone)||01||Graduation||Kolkata||35 to 40 Yrs|
|Central Operation Team Support||03||Graduation||Mumbai||30 to 40 yrs|
|Risk & Compliance Officer||01||Graduation||Mumbai||25 to 40 Yrs|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- Gen/ OBC/ Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST PwBD Candidates: Rs.125/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Shortlisting and Interview
How to Apply for SBI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SBI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SBI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 23rd May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 12th June 2019