SBI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 8904 Junior Associate Vacancies. State Bank of India (SBI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Associate Posts through SBI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SBI Junior Associate jobs before 03rd May 2019. Official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2019
SBI Vacancy Details – Junior Associate Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Junior Associate
No of Posts: 8904
Job Location: All India
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduation
Salary: Rs.11765-31450/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs. 125/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SBI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SBI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 12th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 03rd May 2019