Karnataka Minorities Welfare Department Scholarship 2021-22 is a kind of scheme which is offering by the Minorities Welfare Department, Directorate of Minorities, Government of Karnataka. The current State Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is especially for the candidates who belong to Minority categories shown below. It is compulsory for all Eligible students to apply for 2021-22 Row Minority Scholarships under NSP and SSP Scheme. Karnataka Minority Scholarship eligibility details are mentioned below.
Government of Karnataka has released the Apply online link for State Scholarship 2021-22 for Minority Candidates. Check the Instructions to Apply, Karnataka SSP – State Scholarship Eligibility criteria for the Year 2021-22.
Karnataka Minorities Welfare Department Scholarship
Candidates who are pursuing an education in the post and Pre matriculation programs can apply for State Scholarship 2021-22 for Minority Candidates. The major goal of this scheme is the educational growth at the same time enhancement of the learners of Karnataka.
- Pre Matric Scholarship: For Pre Matric Scholarship, Under NSP of Government of India, Newly applied Students are required to submit applications under the SSP – State Scholarship Portal. (Only Applications starting from ID Number KA2021-22 shall be filled under SSP).
- Post Matric Scholarship and Matric-Cum-Means Scholarship: For Post Matric Scholarship and and Matric-Cum-Means Scholarship, Under NSP of Government of India, Newly Applied and Students applying for Renewal of Applications, Applications must be submitted under the SSP State Scholarship Portal reserved for Post-Matric Students.
How To Apply for State Minority Scholarship 2021-22 for Candidates
For Pre Matric Scholarship:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at SSP Karnataka Website, ssp.karnataka.gov.in, on or before 31st March 2021.
For Post Matric Scholarship and Matric-Cum-Means Scholarship:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at SSP Karnataka Website, ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in, on or before 31st March 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 02nd March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st March 2021
- For Pre Matric Scholarship, To Know your SATS ID, Visit sts.karnataka.gov.in/STS.
- For Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship and Matric-Cum-Means Scholarship, it is Mandatory to enter the NSP ID Number when submitting Applications under SSP.
- To learn more about Terms and Conditions and to learn more about the Process, Visit Directorate of Minorities Office Website dom.karnataka.gov.in or SSP – State Scholarship Portal, ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
- If there is any Technical Issues, you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Helpline Number: 080-35254757 during Office Hours between 10:00 AM and 05:30 PM or Contact your nearest Minorites Information Center.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group