Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2019: Shimoga District Court recruiting 08 candidates to fill their Typist job posts in Karnataka. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website Shimoga District Court job notification 2019 before apply. Shimoga District Court recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Shimoga District Court is districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt Department Name: Shimoga District Court
- No of Posts: 08 Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Shimoga District Court Peon Jobs – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language conducted by the Department of Public Instructions or equivalent examination.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in Shimoga District Court recruitment for Typist posts, through Online or Challan.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I and Physically Challenged: Nil
- Gen/ CAT-2A/ CAT-2B/ CAT-3A/ CAT-3B : Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- All Other: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test/ Vivavoce.
How to apply for Shimoga District Court Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Shimoga District Court recruitment, districts.ecourts.gov.in
Shimoga District Court 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 18th December 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: 18th January 2019