South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 385 Probationary Clerk Vacancies. South Indian Bank invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Probationary Clerk Posts through South Indian Bank official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk jobs before 30th June 2019. Official website of South Indian Bank is www.southindianbank.com Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details – Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: South Indian Bank
Post Name: Probationary Clerk
No of Posts: 385
Job Location: All India
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th, 12th, Graduation
Salary: Rs.11,765-31,540/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online T est and Personal Interview
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the South Indian Bank recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on South Indian Bank Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in South Indian Bank Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 19th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th June 2019
- Online Exam: 26th July 2019