South Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 179 Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard Vacancies. South Western Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard Posts through South Western Railway official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these South Western Railway Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard jobs before 15th July 2019. Official website of South Western Railway is www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
South Western Railway Vacancy Details – Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: South Western Railway
Post Name: Junior Clerk, Station Master, Goods Guard
No of Posts: 179
Job Location: All India
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Exam, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per South Western Railway Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for South Western Railway Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the South Western Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on South Western Railway Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in South Western Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete South Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
South Western Railway Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 24th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th July 2019
South Western Railway Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
South Western Railway Official Website
1. Before applying, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The number of vacancies shown In this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to Increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
3. The vacancies are to be filled up In various Divisions/Units of South Western Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration In this regard shall be final.
4. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination In batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
6. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
7. The scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
8. Candidate’s biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall during the examination. Candidates must cooperate with examination conducting officials.
9. Sparing of the candidate for taking the examination and Issuing necessary duty passes, if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit where the candidate is presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
INVALID APPLICATIONS: Applications with the following deficiencies will be summarily rejected.
Applications not registered through ONLINE.
Applications which are Incomplete In any manner.
Applications of candidates not possessing the prescribed educational qualifications.
Applications of candidates not fulfilling the age conditions.
If more than one application registered by the same candidate, all such applications will be rejected.
Applications without uploading photograph, signature and certificate w.r.t. EQ/TQ.
Applications where the required documents are not uploaded.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|