Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 95 Executive Assistants or DEO & Digital Office Assistants Vacancies. Southern Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Executive Assistants or DEO & Digital Office Assistants Posts through Southern Railway official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Southern Railway Executive Assistants or DEO & Digital Office Assistants jobs before 30th June 2019. Official website of Southern Railway is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
Southern Railway Vacancy Details – Executive Assistants or DEO & Digital Office Assistants Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Southern Railway
Post Name: Executive Assistants or DEO & Digital Office Assistants
No of Posts: 95
Job Location: All India
|Communal break up|
|Executive Assts.(English)/ DEO
& Digital Office Assts.(English)
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: BCA or B.Sc. or Degree
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC-NCL Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWD/Economically Backward/Minority Candidates: Rs.250/-
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written or Online Screening Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Southern Railway Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Southern Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Southern Railway Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Southern Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Southern Railway Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 30th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th June 2019