SSB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 290 Constable (General Duty) vacancies. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Constable (General Duty) Posts through SSB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these SSB Constable (General Duty) jobs before 07th June 2019. Official website of SSB is www.ssb.nic.in Recruitment 2019
SSB Vacancy Details – Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2019
- Govt Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Post Name: Constable (General Duty)
- No of Posts: 290
- Job Location: Delhi, All India
SSB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Matric
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- All Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, PET, PST, Medical Exam and/or Interview.
Salary: As per SSB Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for SSB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SSB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form SSB Recruitment 2019 along with the relevant documents on or before 07th June 2019. After proper scrutiny of applications, the unit concerned will forward the applications of eligible candidates to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 27th June 2019. After proper scrutiny of applications, ARC RTC, SSB, Gorakhpur will forward the list of eligible candidates in soft and hard copies to Recruitment Branch, FHQ, SSB on or before 18th July 2019.
Physical Efficiencv Test (PET):- The candidates found eligible in documentation process will have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
a) For Male:- 5 Kms race to be completed within 24 minutes.
b) For Female:- 1.6 Kms race to be completed within 8.30 minutes.
c) For Ladhakh region (Male):- I mile race to be completed within 6.30 minutes.
d) For Ladhakh region (Female):- 800 meters to be completed within 4 minutes.
Measurement of Chest and Weight:- The candidates declared qualify in Physical Efficiency Test (Race) will have to undergo chest and weight measurement as per details given below
|Sl No||Description||Chest in Cms (for Male candidate only)|
|1||For all except the categories given below.||80||85|
|2||For candidates falling in the categories of
Garhwalis, Kurnaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras,
Marathas and candidates belonging to the
State of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal
Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram,
Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and
State of Jammu & Kashmir.
|3||For all candidates belonging to the
Scheduled Tribes except S/No.4 & 5
|4||For Scheduled Tribes candidates belonging
to North Eastern States.
|5||For Scheduled Tribes candidates hailing
from L WE affected districts
|6||Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial
Administration (GI A) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following
“Mouzas” Sub Division of these District:-
( I) Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh
Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5)
Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8)
Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati
Forest-I ( 11) Mahanadi forest (12)
Cham pasari Fore st ( 13) Sal bari Chhatpart-II
(14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest
(l 6) Sivoke Forest ( 17) Chhota Chenga ( 18)
Weight:- Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age as per details given below. Weight will not be a criteria for
disqualification at the time of Physical Standard Test (i.e. chest and weight measurement). However, the overweight/ underweight candidates will be
disqualified at the time of Detailed Med ical Examination based on weight and age on the day of Detailed Medical Examination and the height as measured during height measurement.
Address: ARC Center at RTC, SSB, Gorakhpur
SSB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 08th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 07th June 2019
SSB Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Please Note: Vacancies are subject to change and may increase or decrease without any notice.
ii) DG, SSB reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the above recruitment without assigning any reason.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|