SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 4500 DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant vacancies. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts through SSC CHSL official notification December 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Jan-2023.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL)
No of Posts: 4500
Job Location: All India
Post Name: DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant
Salary: Rs.19900-92300/- Per Month
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC CHSL official notification candidate should have completed 12th Pass from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 27 years, as on 01-Jan-2022 (Candidates born between 02-01-1995 and 01-01-2004 are eligible)
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Written Exam, Skill Test, Typing Test, Documents Verification
SSC CHSL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|LDC/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19900-63200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25500-92300/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’||Rs.25500-81100/-|
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the SSC-CHSL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on CHSL DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SSC CHSL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Offline Challan: 04-Jan-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 05-Jan-2023
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 06-Jan-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 09th to 10th January 2023
- Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination): February to March 2023
SSC-CHSL Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number