Government of India Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 (TIER-1) admission Certificate Download (Admit card) from the official website https://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/ssc_admit/chsl_login.aspx.
Update your Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in DD/MM/YYYY format and download the admit card.
If you do not know your Registration number please follow this process
- Enter your Name (first four characters)
- Enter your father’s Name (first four characters)
- Please enter your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Exam date is scheduled on 17th March 2020.
- Reporting Time 08:30 AM
- Entry Closing Time 09:30 AM
- Exam Duration / Time 1 Hour (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
SSC Karnataka Kerala Subject Tier 1 (Objective Multiple Choice Type). Below each topic 25 questions and Maximum marks 50
Candidates should carry an original and valid photo identity card having the date of birth as printed on the admit card.