SSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for MTS Examination 2019 Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up MTS Examination 2019 Post through SSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SSC MTS Examination 2019 jobs before 29th May 2019. Official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
SSC Vacancy Details – MTS Examination 2019 Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: MTS Examination 2019
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
SSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th or Matriculation
Age Limit: As on Date of 01st August 2019,
Minimum & Maximum Age Limit: 18-25 years (Candidates born not before 02nd August 1994 & not later than 01st August 2001)
Minimum & Maximum Age Limit: 18-27 years (Candidates born not before 02nd August 1992 & not later than 01st August 2001)
SC/ST: 05 Years
OBC: 03 Years
PWD (UR): 10 Years
PWD (OBC): 13 Years
PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or Challan.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM & Women Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination, Documents Verification and/or Interview.
How to Apply for SSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on SSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in SSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
SSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 22nd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 29th May 2019
- Last date for making Online fee payment: 31st May 2019
- Last date for generation of Offline Challan: 31st May 2019
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02nd August 2019 to 06th September 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17th November 2019