SSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer Grade C & D Post through SSC official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these SSC Stenographer Grade C & D jobs before 15th October 2019. Official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in recruitment 2019
SSC Vacancy Details – Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D
Salary: As per Norms
SSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – 12th
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 18 to 27 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates – 5 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC – 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates – Nil
How to Apply for SSC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C & D recruitment as per mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the SSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on SSC Online Apply – Link given above.
Step-4: Update all the required details in SSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete SSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 20th September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 18th October 2019 05:00 PM
- Last date for making online fee payment & generation of offline Challan – 20th October 2019 05:00 PM
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 22nd October 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination – 05th May 2020 to 07th May 2020