Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 07 Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC vacancies. Textiles Committee invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC Posts through Textiles Committee official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Textiles Committee Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC jobs before 31st October 2019. Official website of Textiles Committee is www.textilescommittee.nic.in recruitment 2019.
Textiles Committee Vacancy Details – Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Textiles Committee
No of Posts: 7
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC
Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group C||5||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma||Rs.29200-92300/-||19-25|
|Junior Investigator – Group C||1||Graduate, Post Graduate||Rs.29200-92300/-||22-28|
|Upper Division Clerk – Group C||1||Degree||Rs.25500-81100/-||19-25|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Textiles Committee Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Textiles Committee Jr. QAO, Jr. Investigator & UDC recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Textiles Committee recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 30th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 31st October 2019
Textiles Committee Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|