TMB Bank Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for DGM or AGM vacancies. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB Bank) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up DGM or AGM Post through TMB Bank official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these TMB Bank DGM or AGM jobs before 17th June 2019. Official website of TMB Bank is www.tmb.in Recruitment 2019.
TMB Bank Vacancy Details – DGM or AGM Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB Bank)
Post Name: DGM or AGM
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
TMB Bank Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM)||Rs.126000/-||45-55|
|Assistant General Manager (AGM)||Rs.107000/-||53|
Education Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for TMB Bank Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the TMB Bank recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form TMB Bank Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 17th June 2019.
Address: The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi – 628002
TMB Bank Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 04th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 17th June 2019