TMC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Assistant Professor & Assistant Medical Superintendent Vacancies. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Professor & Assistant Medical Superintendent Post through TMC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these TMC Assistant Professor & Assistant Medical Superintendent jobs before 30th April 2019. Official website of TMC is www.tmc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
TMC Vacancy Details – Assistant Professor & Assistant Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Post Name: Assistant Professor & Assistant Medical Superintendent
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
TMC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (Solid Tumor)||D.M or M.D, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis||M.D or DNB, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Professor, Palliative Medicine||M.D or M.S, Post Graduate Degree||45-50|
|Assistant Professor (Radiation Oncology)||M.D or DNB, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology||M.D or DNB, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Professor & Surgeon ‘E’||M.Ch or M.S, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology||D.M or M.D, Post Graduate Degree||45|
|Assistant Medical Superintendent||MBBS, Post Graduation, M.H.A||45|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
How to Apply for TMC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the TMC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to above mentioned address to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 07th May 2019.
Address: H.R.D. Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
TMC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 11th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th April 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 07th May 2019