UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 17 Assistant Director General vacancies. Unique Identification Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Director General Posts through UIDAI official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Delhi – Bhopal Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Oct-2021.
UIDAI Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
No of Posts: 17
Job Location: Delhi – Bhopal – Hyderabad – Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Assistant Director General
Salary: Rs.123100-215900/- Per Month
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Director General||15|
|Assistant Director General (Technology)||2|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
UIDAI Qualification Details
|Assistant Director General||Experience in Monitoring & Implementation of Large Scale Projects, e-Governance & ICT Related Projects|
|Assistant Director General (Technology)||Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Computer Application|
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, As on 28-Oct-2021
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Director General) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the UIDAI, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 28-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Director General Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- UIDAI, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Oct-2021
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666