UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Apply for 07 Section Officer, Private Secretary vacancies. Unique Identification Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Section Officer, Private Secretary Posts through UIDAI official notification August 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Sep-2022.
UIDAI Vacancy Notification
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Astt. Section Officer||3|
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI Recruitment Norms
- Section Officer, Astt. Section Officer: Candidates should have Experience in Administration/Legal/Establishment/Human Resource/Finance/Accounts/Budgeting/Vigilance/Procurement/Planning and Policy/Project Implementation & Monitoring/E-Governance etc
- Private Secretary: Candidates should have Experience of Office Management/Secretarial Assistant & experience in Stenography work
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, as on 26-Sep-2022.
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Section Officer, Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001 on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Section Officer, Private Secretary Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Sep-2022
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number