UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Apply for 03 Director vacancies. Unique Identification Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Director Posts through UIDAI official notification March 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Chandigarh Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Apr-2023.
UIDAI Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: New Delhi – Bengaluru – Chandigarh
Post Name: Director
Salary: As Per UIDAI Norms
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UIDAI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
UIDAI Qualification Details
- Director: As Per UIDAI Norms
- Director (Technology): B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree in Computer Application
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, As on 28-Apr-2023
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001 on or before 28-Apr-2023. Application may also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Apr-2023. Application may also be sent through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Apr-2023
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Note: Cadre Controlling Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to send the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the documents so as to reach UIDAI Regional Office latest by 15-May-2023
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number