University of Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply 02 Project Fellow & Project Manager vacancies. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Fellow & Project Manager Posts through University of Mysore official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these University of Mysore Project Fellow & Project Manager jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of University of Mysore is www.uni-mysore.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
University of Mysore Vacancy Details – Project Fellow & Project Manager Recruitment 2019
University Name: University of Mysore
Post Name: Project Fellow & Project Manager
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
University of Mysore Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Project Fellow||1||M.Sc. or Ph.D.|
|Project Manager||1||Women Candidates with good managerial skills|
Age Limit: As per University of Mysore Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for University of Mysore Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the University of Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form University of Mysore Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th May 2019.
Address: Chairman and Principal Investigator DST Fund Project DOS in Biotechnology, Manasagangotri, University of Mysore , Mysore-06
University of Mysore Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 10th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019
University of Mysore Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group