University of Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply 02 Project Fellow & Project Manager vacancies. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Fellow & Project Manager Posts through University of Mysore official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these University of Mysore Project Fellow & Project Manager jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of University of Mysore is www.uni-mysore.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
University of Mysore Vacancy Details – Project Fellow & Project Manager Recruitment 2019
University Name: University of Mysore
Post Name: Project Fellow & Project Manager
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
University of Mysore Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Project Fellow||1||M.Sc. or Ph.D.|
|Project Manager||1||Women Candidates with good managerial skills|
Age Limit: As per University of Mysore Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for University of Mysore Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the University of Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form University of Mysore Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th May 2019.
Address: Chairman and Principal Investigator DST Fund Project DOS in Biotechnology, Manasagangotri, University of Mysore , Mysore-06
University of Mysore Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 10th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019