UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 01 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Professor Post through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Assistant Professor jobs before 27th May 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
PSC Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Dehradun, All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or Online.
- SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Recruitment Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 11th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 27th May 2019
- Last date for submission of Hardcopy of Online Application Form: 28th May 2019