UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 05 Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’ Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’ Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’ jobs before 01st August 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: All India
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Biology)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Explosive)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||1|
|Assistant Employment Officer||1|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||Degree, Master’s Degree||30|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Biology)||Degree, Master’s Degree||35|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Explosive)||Degree, Master’s Degree||35|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology)||Degree, Master’s Degree||38|
|Assistant Employment Officer||Master’s Degree||30|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Recruitment Test, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per UPSC Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 13th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 01st August 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard copy of Online Application Form: 02nd August 2019