UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 106 Geologist, Geo Scientist Exam Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Geologist, Geo Scientist Exam posts, through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Geologist, Geo Scientist Exam jobs before 16th April 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Geologist, Geo Scientist Exam Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Geologist, Geo Scientist Exam
No of Posts: 106
Job Location: All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: PG Degree, M.Sc
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary/ Mains and Personality Test
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian UPSC job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post before apply – link is updated above.
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 20th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 16th April 2019