UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 13 Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist jobs before 11th July 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist
No of Posts: 13
Job Location: All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|System Analyst||1||Master’s Degree or M.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech||35|
|Company Prosecutor||5||Degree in Law||30|
|Deputy Director (Examination Reforms)||1||Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma||45|
|Assistant Chemist||5||Master’s Degree||30|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per UPSC Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 24th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 11th July 2019
- Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Form: 12th July 2019
UPSC Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|