UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 323 CPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019 Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up CPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019 Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC CPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019 jobs before 20th May 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – CPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019 Recruitment 2019
PSC Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: CPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2019
No of Posts: 323
Job Location: All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st August 2019
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: Below 25 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through either by remitting the
money in any Branch of SBI or Online
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Physical Standards or Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards, Personality Tests, Merit List and/or Interview.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|(a) 100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|(b) 800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|(c) Long Jump||3.5 Meters
|(d) Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
Salary: As per UPSC Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 24th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 20th May 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 18th August 2019
UPSC Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|