UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director jobs before 02nd May 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Recruitment 2019
PSC Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director
No of Posts: 51
Job Location: All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Director (Legal and Treaties), Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs||1||Master’s Degree, M.Phil or Ph.D||50|
|Assistant Hydrogeologist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation||50||Master’s Degree||30|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Recruitment Test and/or Interview
Salary: As per UPSC Norms
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 13th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 02nd May 2019