UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 965 Combined Medical Services Examination CMS – 2019 Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Combined Medical Services Examination CMS – 2019 posts, through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination CMS – 2019 jobs before 06th May 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Vacancy Details – Combined Medical Services Examination CMS – 2019 Recruitment 2019
PSC Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Combined Medical Services Examination CMS – 2019
No of Posts: 965
Job Location: All India
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: MBBS
- Maximum Age: Below 32 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||7|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – 362 Delhi Municipal Corporation||362|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWBD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical or Medical Standards, Written Exam and/or Interview
Salary: Rs.56100/- Per Month (Pre-Revised Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month)
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian UPSC job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post before apply (link is given below).
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 06th May 2019
- Start date for Withdrawn of Online Applications: 13th May 2019
- Last date for Withdrawn of Online Applications: 20th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 21st July 2019
UPSC Vacancy – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|