UPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 398 CAPF Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up CAPF Posts through UPSC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these UPSC CAPF jobs before 20th May 2019. Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details – CAPF Recruitment 2019
Commission Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Combined Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
No of Posts: 398
Job Location: All India
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st August 2019
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PH and Women Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on UPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
UPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 24th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 20th May 2019